Doug,
In my experience, I would never let a cell sit for any extended period of time at 1.225, as that is right about the limit where the plates of the battery start to sulfate, which will kill the capacity of your battery. It's really dependent on how 'deep' you are cycling the batteries regularly ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hi All
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14787
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hi All
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14787
Hi All
Hello Everyone,
I'm an Electronics Engineer by training, now working in the battery industry (primarily lead-acid, but also some li-ion), but I also dabble in firmware and power electronics from time to time, as well as a whole lot of Python scripting. I saw the video, as I'm sure many others have ...
I'm an Electronics Engineer by training, now working in the battery industry (primarily lead-acid, but also some li-ion), but I also dabble in firmware and power electronics from time to time, as well as a whole lot of Python scripting. I saw the video, as I'm sure many others have ...