Search found 2 matches

by Ancona
Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 pm
Forum: The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
Topic: Lead recovery with a purpose
Replies: 2
Views: 12460

Re: Lead recovery with a purpose

Doug,
Ancona here....I've been incredibly busy and don't think it will slow down any time soon, but I may have something better than that ratted out lead sheeting. I recently demolished a structure for my "largest Customer" [you know who they are] and find myself with two sandwich doors from a ...
by Ancona
Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm
Forum: Announce yourself
Topic: Greetings from Florida
Replies: 1
Views: 3029

Greetings from Florida

Hello all! I am ancona, and want to thank Doug for the invite. I'll try and be unobtrusive and to not ask stupid questions! I have a background as an engineer, and as such have some math and science background, however not nearly at the level I have seen here. I hope to continue my on-going ...