Search found 7 matches
- Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Member from Lansing MI USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4291
Re: Member from Lansing MI USA
Yeah, thats the feel i'm starting to get. I'll have to reevaluate the process. 2 dollars for a 1in round board is probably too high, considering the amount of detail i don't need on that board, definately too high if i can make them myself cheaper. Push comes to shove a black perm market and a glass ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Member from Lansing MI USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4291
Re: Member from Lansing MI USA
microsoft is tech job security :D
i'm doing pretty good as a linux admin though, bought a house, have enough money for hobbies and stuff. Currently working, as you might have guessed by the other thread, to get a pretty comprehensive PCB DIY manufacture solution implemented in the house. :) Its ...
i'm doing pretty good as a linux admin though, bought a house, have enough money for hobbies and stuff. Currently working, as you might have guessed by the other thread, to get a pretty comprehensive PCB DIY manufacture solution implemented in the house. :) Its ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 pm
- Forum: The Trading Post
- Topic: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18291
Re: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
yeah, my electronics work for SHTF stuff doesn't require circuit board manufacture 
its good to see your take on solutions for developing in house. I'll be adapting my own image and plan to whatever is required to make it all turn out the way i want
its good to see your take on solutions for developing in house. I'll be adapting my own image and plan to whatever is required to make it all turn out the way i want
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:28 pm
- Forum: The Trading Post
- Topic: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18291
Re: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
right, but on the far side of things, you cannot do component labeling or anything with tonor transfer methods, or the other laser printing solutions. You can get quality boards from laser printing, but not production quality boards, since there's missing steps.
I'd still like to at least ...
I'd still like to at least ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 pm
- Forum: The Trading Post
- Topic: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18291
Re: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
i was reading your other post - i would really like to establish a silk screen friendly method (and of course do a bunch of how to videos :) ) that is 'basement' friendly and doesnt' require a specialty lab. this alternative, can it be applied through a silk screen without destroying the silks? The ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 am
- Forum: The Trading Post
- Topic: Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18291
Wanted - UV cured PCB paints
Hello guys and gals!
I'm looking for something that i'm hoping you might be able to help me find. I'm trying to find someone who has UV cured acid resistant paints for PCB manufacturing. I'm trying to get into making PCBs with silkscreen, and I'm finding it incredibly frustrating finding a supplier ...
I'm looking for something that i'm hoping you might be able to help me find. I'm trying to find someone who has UV cured acid resistant paints for PCB manufacturing. I'm trying to get into making PCBs with silkscreen, and I'm finding it incredibly frustrating finding a supplier ...
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:33 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Member from Lansing MI USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4291
Member from Lansing MI USA
Hello all!
My name is Dan Eakin, i'm 30, living near capital city MI USA. I work as a level 3 sys admin (linux) and have a whole pile of hobbies that seem relevant to this community. My primary hobby is i'm a blacksmith, knife smithing specifically, but i don't use the complete old school way of ...
My name is Dan Eakin, i'm 30, living near capital city MI USA. I work as a level 3 sys admin (linux) and have a whole pile of hobbies that seem relevant to this community. My primary hobby is i'm a blacksmith, knife smithing specifically, but i don't use the complete old school way of ...