Search found 4 matches
- Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 pm
- Forum: Machining and Fabrication
- Topic: 3D printing in metal
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31929
Re: 3D printing in metal
This is something I am following closely. Since I am a small custom manufacturer short run items really kill me.
- Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4836
Re: Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
The polymer coating is needed for proper operation. Extraction on both platforms and feeding through the 50 PS/P90 magazine. If you remove it you can only use the brass in a bolt gun. The flip side is that since you don't have to protect the coating you can anneal the neck.
The best bullets for ...
The best bullets for ...
- Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4836
Re: Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
Yep I knew about that trivia.
The neck is supposed to move like that with the 5.7. The neck movement is part of the function of the delayed blow back action of the pistol and the straight blow back of the PS90. This round operates unlike any other except the 4.6 HK.
There are some tricks you need ...
The neck is supposed to move like that with the 5.7. The neck movement is part of the function of the delayed blow back action of the pistol and the straight blow back of the PS90. This round operates unlike any other except the 4.6 HK.
There are some tricks you need ...
- Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:40 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4836
Jay Wolf Pr. Elite Ammunition
Hello Gentlemen.
Like the title says, name is Jay and pr. of EA.
I specialize in all things 5.7x28mm ammunition and it's platforms. I have been making custom 5.7 ammo for 8 years now including custom bullets of my own design optimized for the 5.7. Also every sort of extra like night sights for the ...
Like the title says, name is Jay and pr. of EA.
I specialize in all things 5.7x28mm ammunition and it's platforms. I have been making custom 5.7 ammo for 8 years now including custom bullets of my own design optimized for the 5.7. Also every sort of extra like night sights for the ...