Alright Blender has some exports for 3d printing. And I am starting too consider tooling around with that as a side hobby. But As of the moment getting/making a 3d printer is about 2 or 3 years out for me. BUT....
I'm looking to see if anyone has any sample (and simple) 3d printing files that are ...
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Blender/3d printing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13776
- Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:06 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Greetings from Central Pa
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5337
Re: Greetings from Central Pa
Metalbot has made the queue, My current focus has been learning blender and unity with an eye at indie game making and indie movie production. But I have read about blender plug in's for exporting to 3d printers. I am going to keep an educated eye open now for this subject.
Although right now my ...
Although right now my ...
- Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 pm
- Forum: The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- Topic: New logo
- Replies: 17
- Views: 46004
Re: New logo
I'm learning a software, Defined projects are a good exercise and I been jumping at them recently. Sides if nothing else it keeps me out of trouble for a few hours.
- Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 am
- Forum: The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- Topic: New logo
- Replies: 17
- Views: 46004
Re: New logo
Let me mock something up in blender as a submission for this if its not to late to put something out there.
- Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:21 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Greetings from Central Pa
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5337
Greetings from Central Pa
Hello, A few disclaimers about myself first. One I have adhd and two my hobby is going though hobbies. I also take a lot of audio courses on anything. Even stuff I don't like.
One of the few consistent hobbies I have had though out the years is electronics, Tesla coils and home made radio stations ...
One of the few consistent hobbies I have had though out the years is electronics, Tesla coils and home made radio stations ...