Doug,
It's my favorite language by far...i'm partly biased about perl because it was also one of the first languages i ever learned. Did you also know that whatever script you write can be condensed to about half the amount of code? That's when it gets to be cryptic! Perl is like poetry to me, i ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:42 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello world from WNY
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4551
- Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm
- Forum: Software
- Topic: Nice vid of Linus Torvalds answering questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16141
Re: Nice vid of Linus Torvalds answering questions
Awesome video, my wife and i enjoyed this very much. One of the best I've seen. Thanks!
- Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:50 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello world from WNY
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4551
Hello world from WNY
Afternoon,
Thank you for allowing me to join the site! I'm 23 years of age.In my professional life I've worked as a former network security engineer for a distributor, field systems engineer for a bank, and a systems engineer for a cloud/virtualization provider. Personally i'm YAN (yet another nerd ...
Thank you for allowing me to join the site! I'm 23 years of age.In my professional life I've worked as a former network security engineer for a distributor, field systems engineer for a bank, and a systems engineer for a cloud/virtualization provider. Personally i'm YAN (yet another nerd ...