Search found 3 matches
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:42 am
- Forum: Embedded software
- Topic: Simple, fast, embedded opsys design
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8598
Re: Simple, fast, embedded opsys design
Oh my god - it's like PLC programming with C! Well, at least it's not ladder logic.
- Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 am
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from Nottingham
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2990
Hello from Nottingham
Hello all,
I'm Pascal Dennerly, from Nottingham in the UK. I've been a semi-lurker on fusor.net for about 4-5 years now. My day job is writing software (mostly C++ with a heavy hint of TMP) but somehow I manage to fit a little in after work too. My spare time is mostly spent learning how decorating ...
I'm Pascal Dennerly, from Nottingham in the UK. I've been a semi-lurker on fusor.net for about 4-5 years now. My day job is writing software (mostly C++ with a heavy hint of TMP) but somehow I manage to fit a little in after work too. My spare time is mostly spent learning how decorating ...
- Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 am
- Forum: Embedded software
- Topic: Simple, fast, embedded opsys design
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8598
Re: Simple, fast, embedded opsys design
I take it that there is maximum of 1 thread per IO resource on that OS, or only 1 ISR thread per processor. I also assume locking primitives are strictly verbotten.