Sorry for the delay, guys, it's been a bit hectic...I'm backing and forthing in the tender(?) clutches of various medicos....It's quite the list just now.
They backed out of my lung after taking a look .. for now. We are exploring which way they attempt to do something about the non-small-cell cancer they found there.
The good news about that is the nearby lymph node is OK, but more tests and scans are coming to make sure it's just the one place, where I might only lose half a lung or so.
Rounding things out we have what they say is likely Pheochromocytoma. Yeah, really, and that one makes some sense, as basically it's a defect that makes you high on epinephrine all the time. Check - sometimes that's nice, but it'd be nice to stop...imagine being forced to take cocaine 24/7 and it's close. But that's not new to me, just that now that I'm older, it messes things up worse. Random ventricular fibrillation drops the old BP to zero now and then. Fun.
To round things out, there's the common lower GI diverticulitis kind of crap...
All at once. I guess I'm glad the heart attack got me into the system so a lot of this other stuff got discovered early enough to be hopefully non-fatal.
The net result is testing the lack of ability of the specialists to communicate with one another, or to their vaunted computer systems so that my GP can at least do case management and see the big picture. Communication is a little problematic, as once I reveal I know a few latin roots, they just say a word and I'm suppose dto know all the non-physics uses of those roots...which I don't.
Physicist != physician! The mushroom treatment by any other name...
But I'm still on track to be hard to kill. Tuning a few of the meds ... adding supplemental O2 now and again (all not doctor approved) has helped a lot, but damn, running around to 2 different towns is taking a lot of time out of maintaining the place, which of course, also needs to be done, especially in our winter. And now they want to add a third city, this one not nearby at all.
Something is causing huge variability in all the parameters of my metabolism. Half the time, the BP meds they want me to take would put me on the wrong side of the grass - far too much. Other days, not nearly enough, things like that. So I'm doing a bit of chasing the changes here....
I am getting a little done in the shop here and there, but nothing really special to report just now, mostly I'm doing the fix-it-up on some tools to achieve higher precision or better convenience in a few things. In a bit of fun, a neighbor, probably the only guy within miles younger and healthier than I (it's become a retirement community here) has a kid who wrote a letter to Santa that got into the papers, wanting a cuckoo clock. So dad finds a mis-built old kit one that is kinda messed up, and brought it over as a project to work on ... and BTW, he doesn't mind doing a bit of heavy lifting I need done and can't always do just now, so it's a win and quite a bit of fun. Making a YT video, but it'll probably not go on my channel (he's learning and he can take the 'that's badly done" comments on).

- Not sure which of the hammers will do this best ;~)
Bellows broken so the bird sound like a guy with lung cancer...gear teeth wrecked and bent over, mis depthed so the music box plays the whole tune in a quarter second, minor things like that.
He's stunned at the possibilities of a fully operational death star, errrm, shop...We'll try to keep ordnance out of the reactor vents.