Hello from Oregon

Post here once you join, and tell us about yourself so we have a clue who we are talking to.
Keep threads short here -- once you have something to say, there's a topic here somplace where it will fit -- and if not, let me know and I will make subforums as necessary. We want all of hard science and tech up here, and if something doesn't fit -- that's my fault and I will fix that for you. See the rules and tips in the parent forum, please.
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
Post Reply
Kirk McLoren
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello from Oregon

Post by Kirk McLoren »

Just joined. Retired from the aerospace business down south where I did radiation hardness and susceptibility among other things. Been puttering and a bit of Kindle authoring.
Nice to find some gear heads.
Jerry
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am
Location: Beaverton, OR

Re: Hello from Oregon

Post by Jerry »

Where are you at? I am in Beaverton.
Post Reply