Search found 8 matches
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:23 pm
- Forum: Physics
- Topic: Reading up on Farnsworth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 22291
Re: Reading up on Farnsworth
Doug, thankyou for your time in reading and responding. I appologize for the theory nature of the post, not my intent. My background is theoritcal physics. To me the quantum aspect of electrons is very relevent to the operation and goal of fusion, even under simple targeting. You are right in that ...
- Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 pm
- Forum: Physics
- Topic: Reading up on Farnsworth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 22291
Re: Reading up on Farnsworth
And now more...
Virtual Cathodes and Anodes, the Poissor model.
Per the patent paper the operation of the device is designed to create to a shells of virtual potentials. The basic concept is that this relies on gas density and ion energy, the interactions of scattering, neutralization and charge ...
Virtual Cathodes and Anodes, the Poissor model.
Per the patent paper the operation of the device is designed to create to a shells of virtual potentials. The basic concept is that this relies on gas density and ion energy, the interactions of scattering, neutralization and charge ...
- Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:47 pm
- Forum: Physics
- Topic: Reading up on Farnsworth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 22291
Reading up on Farnsworth
Wasn't sure where to put this thread but since it covers physics, I figured this is probably the best place. I've had a some free time to spend on reading up on Farnsworths patents and doing some cross checking against what I know in quantum physics (which is not much really, still studying away ...
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: A dynamic fusor
- Replies: 6
- Views: 21772
Re: A dynamic fusor
reading about the dynamic firing made me think of an unrelated little side project I had been toying around with. op-amp circuit with glow tubes exploiting the NDR curve. If I hand select the right group of bulbs 3 in series, they will illicit an oscillation between them, however the middle one ...
- Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:33 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: quantum wave theory
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19070
Re: quantum wave theory
It's an interesting read, and for what ever reason he doesn't post all his info on the site. I had to go dig up the experiment data off google patents; http://www.google.com/patents?id=WtfXAAAAEBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=eric+reiter&hl=en&ei=p9alTviULZPjsQLj7ZSTBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result ...
- Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: quantum wave theory
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19070
Re: quantum wave theory
I found Mr Unquantums take to be original in that he's not saying that the particle notion is a complete loss but that if we look at it from a wave function it can open new doors. I'm going to try and do some experimentation in that regard and see what I find, it's a new direction and maybe it'll ...
- Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:42 pm
- Forum: Theories and speculations
- Topic: quantum wave theory
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19070
quantum wave theory
Ok, I'm posting here to see if anyone has covered or is aware of the 'other side'.
I've been doing loads of reading and research over the yrs and one nagging thing has always been there. The concept of a physical matter being made up of particles. As science has delved deeper into the quantum world ...
I've been doing loads of reading and research over the yrs and one nagging thing has always been there. The concept of a physical matter being made up of particles. As science has delved deeper into the quantum world ...
- Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm
- Forum: Announce yourself
- Topic: Hello from the west coast
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3015
Hello from the west coast
Following procedure here. I do like the filter process that Doug has, intelligence is the key.
I'm an autodidactic by nature and that seems to have worked well in feeding my thirst to learn, or is the other way round? In any case being a bit of a nerd or oddball sits fine with me.
starting with ...
I'm an autodidactic by nature and that seems to have worked well in feeding my thirst to learn, or is the other way round? In any case being a bit of a nerd or oddball sits fine with me.
starting with ...