A source of viton rings from the Czech Republic.

How to get to vacuum, what the classes are, and what is needed for what job.
Post Reply
chrismb
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

A source of viton rings from the Czech Republic.

Post by chrismb »

This ebay seller might be of interest. I am just sorting out a big order (well, 'big' on my small scale!!) for them right now;

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BOHEMIA-SEAL

They advertise such a range of seal sizes that I presume they make them to order...
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: A source of viton rings from the Czech Republic.

Post by Doug Coulter »

The main problem is that McMaster doesn't ship directly to your country. We can set up thing like that through this board, though.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#o-rings/=a4bcaa

Every imaginable size is made, and isn't too expensive either.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply