All you will ever need to know on Vacuum

How to get to vacuum, what the classes are, and what is needed for what job.
Post Reply
johnf
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Contact:

All you will ever need to know on Vacuum

Post by johnf »

enjoy the PDF
Attachments
Vacuum%20Technology%20UmrathW.pdf
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 1176 times
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: All you will ever need to know on Vacuum

Post by Doug Coulter »

Thanks, that's a beauty! Now I get to have some fun reading it in detail. (edit) I'm now about 1/3 through this, and yes, this is as good as it gets -- y'all read this guy :D

Is anyone else having issues with downloading these? I am having to right click and "save link as" (firefox) to get them to come down here and go to the right place.
In fact, is anyone having this issue with any other files posted up here? Maybe I need to do some admin work to make that easier (if I can)?
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply