Introduction

Post here once you join, and tell us about yourself so we have a clue who we are talking to.
Keep threads short here -- once you have something to say, there's a topic here somplace where it will fit -- and if not, let me know and I will make subforums as necessary. We want all of hard science and tech up here, and if something doesn't fit -- that's my fault and I will fix that for you. See the rules and tips in the parent forum, please.
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
Post Reply
Jim Doherty
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm
Location: Bermuda Run, NC

Introduction

Post by Jim Doherty »

Hello everyone, I'm Jim Doherty from North Carolina. I'm afraid I'll have far more questions than assistance to offer but I'll help when I'm able. Glad to be aboard, thanks for letting me in.

Jim Doherty
User avatar
Bill Fain
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 am

Re: Introduction

Post by Bill Fain »

Jim, Welcome! In which region of NC do you live? I'm 39 miles north of Greensboro; in Virginia. Wait; Answered my own question after looking at your info. -bill
Post Reply