Hello from Craig Smith in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
- craigsmithx
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 pm
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Contact:
Hello from Craig Smith in Grand Rapids, Michigan
I'm into electric boating, generators & batteries. My wife & I are long haul team truckers and this year we might accomplish a goal I've wanted my whole life: Work part time AND have health insurance! Looking to have a lot of fun here & on the lake this summer. Cheers & thanks for the welcome aboard.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Craig Smith in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hey, if your trucking biz ever takes you near here, stop on in, Craig - I know you guys probably run a super tight schedule, but heck, you have to have a little downtime.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.