Greetings, Coulter-Smithies
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
-
Donovan Ready
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm
- Location: Austin, Texas
Re: Greetings, Coulter-Smithies
Well, I'd love to shoot one, but I'm too skinny in my old age to survive the recoil. Or even the roar. 