Annealing Glass

The title says it all. This is for established factual (we hope) things.
Post Reply
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Annealing Glass

Post by Doug Coulter »

From Kohl who wrote a series of very expensive books teaching the vacuum tube industry etc how to get it done and well. This one is from
Handbook of Materials and Techniques for Vacuum Devices. It's the bible for a lot of what we do...nothing better or even close exists - this is just one page.
From Kohl
From Kohl
For whatever reason, I have to click on this to get the chart. I usually use gifs for b-w stuff with one bit "color" to save space.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply