Thank all of you for your help ans suggestions. I'm trying to buy the inexpensive things I need now and sometimes I come
up with a few unusual thoughts. I should be seeing my trust fund within a couple of months and will be able to buy some of
the more expensive parts. I just keep thinking about what I can do to get ready and sometimes these things come up.
Set up in D for life now
Nuclear related topics
- William A Washburn
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 am
Jump to
- Coulter's Smithing forums
- ↳ Announce yourself
- ↳ The water cooler -- disscusions about anything
- ↳ Eye Candy
- ↳ It Almost Worked!
- ↳ Books
- ↳ Playpen
- Physics
- ↳ Nuclear
- ↳ Accelerators
- ↳ Fusors, Farnsworth type
- ↳ Run Data -- just the facts please.
- ↳ Other fusion designs
- ↳ Activation and isotopes
- ↳ Ion Sources
- ↳ Nuclear Medicine
- ↳ Fusion theories
- ↳ VA Tech Fusion Project
- ↳ Metrology
- ↳ Vacuum Technique
- ↳ Vacuum deposition
- ↳ Formulas and data constants
- ↳ Theories and speculations
- ↳ Chemistry
- ↳ Organic Chemistry
- ↳ inorganic chemistry
- Electronics
- ↳ Digital
- ↳ Analog
- ↳ RF
- ↳ High Voltage, High Power
- ↳ Legacy (Tubes!)
- ↳ Audio
- ↳ Altoids tech
- ↳ Alt energy
- Software
- ↳ Commercial
- ↳ Operating systems
- ↳ Userland
- ↳ Homebrew
- ↳ Embedded software
- ↳ PC
- ↳ Combined projects
- ↳ Fusor support
- Machining and Fabrication
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ PCBs and photolithography
- ↳ Shop tips and kinks
- ↳ Industrial
- ↳ Guns and ammo
- ↳ Electro-chemistry
- Vendors
- ↳ The Trading Post
- ↳ Mainstream, new stuff
- ↳ Surplus
- ↳ Skill Swapping
- ↳ Trading Markets
- ↳ DJ's
- ↳ Bill's