Alternate teat user
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
Alternate teat user
Johnf here as a newbie to test board
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Alternate teat user
Thanks John, beat it up.
The issues I had and probably didn't quite get a full test on are that some sub-sub-forums didn't get protected maybe, I made a few random click errors, went over it again, found a couple more...
You can tell fairly fast it's a fail if there's a reply or newtopic button for that one.
Not sure what else might be wrong now.
Thanks again for your help.
The issues I had and probably didn't quite get a full test on are that some sub-sub-forums didn't get protected maybe, I made a few random click errors, went over it again, found a couple more...
You can tell fairly fast it's a fail if there's a reply or newtopic button for that one.
Not sure what else might be wrong now.
Thanks again for your help.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.