hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!
Forum rules
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
This sub forum is for new menbers to announce themselves. Try not to create long threads here -- this is just for you to tell us who you are, and for us to say welcome. There are other forums to actually discuss real tech-science things here, and ask questions on. The idea hopefully is to have enough forums and subforums that nothing sci-tech related will be off-topic, there will be a place for it. If I missed something -- let me know, and I'll fix that.
-
Lee mackay
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:30 am
hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!
Hi to all brothers and sisters! Happy I have found u all!looking foreward to the to being a part of this amazing community! God bless! Lee Mackay. 
Re: hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!
Hi Lee,
I'm in Vancouver.
I'm in Vancouver.
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: hello from beautiful British Columbia ,Canada!
Welcome aboard from SW VA USA, y'all.
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.