Just got two of these to compliment my onecyclewontfilter
http://www.rane.com/pi14.html
Audiophile must haves
Re: Audiophile must haves
I quite like the idea of a 'Full-Function Ecstacy Generator'...
... I am becoming so much of an age-induced out-moded technophobe that it was not until I actually looked at the spec sheet before I figured this was a joke thing! Sigh!..
... I am becoming so much of an age-induced out-moded technophobe that it was not until I actually looked at the spec sheet before I figured this was a joke thing! Sigh!..
- Doug Coulter
- Posts: 3515
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
- Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
- Contact:
Re: Audiophile must haves
I bet there would be good sales to some people who don't know how to read through that stuff. Lots of people in lots of fields try to "buy talent". 
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.