Audiophile must haves

For audiophools who want to share designs and projects
Post Reply
johnf
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Contact:

Audiophile must haves

Post by johnf »

Just got two of these to compliment my onecyclewontfilter

http://www.rane.com/pi14.html
chrismb
Posts: 620
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Audiophile must haves

Post by chrismb »

I quite like the idea of a 'Full-Function Ecstacy Generator'...


... I am becoming so much of an age-induced out-moded technophobe that it was not until I actually looked at the spec sheet before I figured this was a joke thing! Sigh!..
User avatar
Doug Coulter
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Location: Floyd county, VA, USA
Contact:

Re: Audiophile must haves

Post by Doug Coulter »

I bet there would be good sales to some people who don't know how to read through that stuff. Lots of people in lots of fields try to "buy talent". :D
Posting as just me, not as the forum owner. Everything I say is "in my opinion" and YMMV -- which should go for everyone without saying.
Post Reply